Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, code, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to access other websites that are not property of Espresso-Etc!. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Espresso-Etc! takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website, its code, images, and content, is copyright © Espresso-Etc! , All Rights Reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content, images, or any code written to display this website, including for any website that you own or produce, or search engine optimization purposes. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, or share on public social media, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
Espresso-Etc! is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We do not share your information collected from this website with anyone without your permission. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may collect the following information about you:
- Contact information, including email address and phone number
- Necessary information, such preferences, and interests
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To implement and improve our services.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us. We will promptly make corrections. Espresso-Etc! may change this policy without notice by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Failure of either party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any agreement, or the failure of either party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any agreement relating to or about this website. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both parties. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied, or supplemented except by duly authorized representatives of Espresso-Etc!.